The LowCam® VI104’s low-profile design is compact and installs flush to the road for minimal excavation as well as to accommodate any vehicle’s ride height. With a military-grade weather-resistant housing, the VI104 requires only basic preventative maintenance and no maintenance contracts.
Advanced imaging by eight motion-activated cameras create an overlapping field-of-view of the entire undercarriage. A comprehensive quad-frame display presents views from four different angles showing the undercarriage from side-to-side, bumper-to-bumper. With an intuitive interface, the operating system is simple in design for minimal training.
- Accommodating | Low-profile housing mounts flush to road surface for minimal excavation
- Intuitive | Quick and easy on-screen training in less than 30 minutes
- Powerful | On-screen quad views provide overlapping images
- Military-Grade | Stringent durability requirements; withstands up to 40,000 pounds per axle
- All-Inclusive | Eight motion-activated cameras; 21-inch, full-color touchscreen, sunlight readable monitor; desktop station; LED lighting; scratch-resistant, crystal sapphire lenses; and maintenance-free aluminum camera housings
Value-Priced for an All-Purpose, Permanent UVIS (LOWCAM® VI104)
Include Shipping Inside Cairo
Check our Terms & Conditions for full details