Four full-color IP cameras deliver a fully comprehensive view of a vehicle’s undercarriage when maximum security is a must. Embedded LED lighting and LEDDAR sensors enable the operator to clearly see details bumper-to-bumper, wheel-to-wheel no matter the vehicle’s size or height.
The combination of the VI150’s four cameras produce three real-time playback windows and one HD composite image that allows the operator to see up and around areas of an undercarriage that are out-of-view with stitch only scanning. With the option to adjust the playback windows’ speed, in addition to being able to pause, move forward or move back, the operator gains a more in-depth view.
Integrated License Plate Recognition (LPR) system automatically accesses the system’s historical database and loads a comparative image, if available, from the vehicle’s most recent visit. License plate data and records are collected, stored and shared for actionable intelligence.
- Powerful | Wall-mounted front and rear automatic LPR / ANPR with alert capabilities; Foreign Object Detection (FOD) suite available; side-by-side comparison view of returning vehicles; 3D composite image and full color playback review
- Intuitive | Quick and easy on-screen training in less than 30 minutes
- Resourceful | Stores up to 150,000 vehicle records
- Military-Grade | Stringent durability requirements; withstands up to 40,000 pounds per axle
- All-Inclusive | Four sensor-activated cameras; choice of 21-inch, full-color touchscreen, sunlight readable monitor or 34-inch, curved, full-color monitor; desktop station; uniform integrated LED lighting; and scratch-resistant, crystal sapphire lenses