The VI108 is a light, portable and durable system that deploys quickly and easily in less than three minutes. This bidirectional ramp is perfect for checkpoints that demand flexibility. With integrated LED lighting and a vehicle power inverter kit, this system can be deployed anywhere day or night even when traditional power methods are not available.
Eight full-color motion activated cameras present a real-time quad-frame display that presents views from four different angles showing the undercarriage from side-to-side, bumper-to-bumper. The VI108’s four playback windows allow the operator to see more by having the flexibility to adjust play speed, pause, move forward and back. With optional Automatic License Plate Recognition (LPR), vehicle information is collected and stored for comparative analysis.
- Portable | 35 pounds total ramp rate
- Intuitive | Quick and easy on-screen training in less than 30 minutes
- Efficient | One person deployment in less than three minutes
- Resourceful | Stores up to 75,000 vehicle records; four playback windows; powered by vehicle power inverter kit if traditional power not available
- Military-Grade | Stringent durability requirements; withstands up to 40,000 pounds per axle
- All-Inclusive | Eight motion-activated cameras; 21-inch, full-color touchscreen, sunlight readable monitor; bright white LED lighting; 100-foot cable; and two lightweight Pelican™ carrying cases
Bidirectional Ramp (Bidirectional Ramp)
Include Shipping Inside Cairo
Check our Terms & Conditions for full details